Science Block, Refurbishment and Extension Works, St Catherine’s School, Twickenham
St Catherine’s School was founded in 1914 and is located in Twickenham, England. It is an independent Catholic Girls School educating approximately 430 Girls aging from prep to senior school.
The scope of works for the project comprised of the refurbishment and extension works to the existing Science Block, including re-cladding, re-roofing and insulating the structures elevations. The upgrade and extension to the Science block comes as part of the Schools development plan to provide top facilities for the students.
Installation of new windows and external doors were completed, as well as new mechanical and electrical services. General enhancements were delivered to the Schools Laboratories.