Bardwell Court, St Johns College, Oxford
St Johns College is a constituent College of the University of Oxford. It has been operational since 1555, when it was a Men’s College, however since 1979 it has become coeducational and educates around 390 undergraduate and 250 post graduates.
Works comprised the refurbishment and extension to the Colleges existing Masters accommodation at Bardwell Court. The scope also included all associated works and services, with the inclusion of a new lift. The apartments were built to an exceptionally high quality, with hardwood joinery, timber floors and bespoke hand-painted kitchens.