Sports Centre Extension, Tiffin School, Kingston-upon-Thames
The Tiffin School is a boys’ grammar school founded in 1880 and is located in Kingston-upon-Thames, England.
This project delivered a 2-storey extension to the existing school sports hall, with minor alterations and refurbishment works of the existing changing areas. This involved the upgrading of mechanical and electrical services in addition to the demolition of the single storey out-buildings, as well as the diversion of existing external services and the provision of all associated external works.
The new extension is designed to reflect the existing half of the building, previously constructed, which was to provide five new additional classrooms, as well as a new commercial School kitchen, servery, dining hall for the staff and pupils.