St George’s School was founded in 1869 and is located in Surrey, England. It is an independent, Roman Catholic co-educational nursery, private day school and 6th form college in Surrey for 3-18 year old boys and girls.
The development consisted of 3 phases of construction works.
Phase 1 – Comprised of site enabling works, as well as the demolition of 2 existing classroom blocks, drainage, plus access widening for Fire Engine access and hard landscaping works.
Phase 2 – Encompassed the construction of new 2-storey teaching block, to provide new classrooms and further teaching areas, as well as associated drainage works and hard & soft landscaping.
Phase 3 – The phase 3 scope included the refurbishment of the existing Nursery building, plus hard landscaping to these areas, which involved a new cross-over to the entrance.
The works were carried out in phases due to the working environment remaining live throughout the duration of the project, to ensure that the daily tasks and activities of the school were not compromised.